2023/24 Sean Dyche

The last bit is utter nonsense, moshiri who if the rumour is correct, he’s more involved now than he has been for a while . We go down and he will lose a lot more than 5mil to pay off dyche. If we lose the next game is that our worst winless run in our history??

And he set up the team, I’m not saying we park the bus, but we don’t attack in numbers, like i mentioned yesterday, it’s constantly 3/4 against 7/8 on the attack. He’s never scored a lot of goals in his career as a manger. And plenty of worse teams look more dangerous. Also you need the crowd involved, Lampard was a poor manager, but he was involved with the crowd, I can’t remember to many press conferences where he just waffled on like this fella. Lampard tried to get us on the front foot. That’s what the crowd wants to see. Not just going long and looking for set pieces.

The next 3 games are huge for him, 3 poor results and I’m not sure how he survives
Not sure he can get the crowd involved now, he's never given them reason and got involved with the fans. Why do you think goodison is like a graveyard at the mo.

If he managed to keep us up, we'll love him for that ( until nxt season)

There is no aura between him and the fanbase, and he should know by know they are his biggest weapon...

Not sure he can get the crowd involved now, he's never given them reason and got involved with the fans. Why do you think goodison is like a graveyard at the mo.

If he managed to keep us up, we'll love him for that ( until nxt season)

There is no aura between him and the fanbase, and he should know by know they are his biggest weapon...
I agree and that was my point, his style doesn’t get fans excited

Mate, I'm genuinely not trying to be sarcastic or funny or whatever here, but do you see how often in this post and others you fall back to making excuses or coulda-shoulda-woulda (or references to the Cup when we've been talking about the league) in order to support the argument that Dyche is actually doing a good job?

And I just can't agree that 31 points in 28 matches is a "great return." It's barely above relegation form. And, like I said before, without that one 4-match hot streak, it's bang-on relegation form.

Honestly, if that's your outlook, I don't see how this is ever going to be a productive conversation between us, and I don't want to get contentious with a fellow Blue, so I'll just move on now.

Likewise mate, while i see different points of view, i cant help but feel your points are, scewed unfair and lacking any reasoble acocnting of context or stratgic macro thinking. Its a quite simple we're out of form, not getting results, outcome, cack themanager. Has there ever been any reflection on that being pasr of the overall skip fire were in. Its all very short sighted, reactionary. No offence - just different opinions.

Additionally if you think were we have been in the last three seasons you dont think, 31 points with 10 games to go isnt indicative of a good performance, then your expectations are out there and they wont be satisfied.

We wont agree mate and i listen to everyone and i respect people opinions. Ill make points rebuttal.

For me, people are reacting, things arent going well make a change and hope they get better - i think its really that simple for some people.

I wish all our problems could be fixed and the anseer really was changing the manager, its definitely not and actually probaoably the least of our issues, i think if we change managers we are going down.