2023/24 Sean Dyche

And you're ignoring the fact that we still have 5 of the current bottom 7 to play at home.

Nothing's a given, but your assumption is based on nothing.

We don’t usually do well against teams around or below us though do we?

After Newcastle away we have 6 game run where we play Burnley , Chelsea, Forrest, Brentford, Luton the sheff utd.

If we can get 12-14 points from that then we will likely be ok… trouble is with us being so goal shy I can’t see us winning many of them.

After Newcastle away we have 6 game run where we play Burnley , Chelsea, Forrest, Brentford, Luton the sheff utd.

If we can get 12-14 points from that then we will likely be ok… trouble is with us being so goal shy I can’t see us winning many of them.

Beaten all the bold this season

The teams we've beaten who are in the bottom half of the league (so the teams around or below us) in league and cups:
Burnley (twice)
Forest
Palace (twice)
Brentford
Bournemouth
Chelsea

We've also already beaten Newcastle this season.

Again, you're basing what you're saying on nothing.

Media ask some crap questions "How's Ben Godfrey?" Of course he's going be positive even though he's crap. Maybe they should ask some probing questions isn't that their job?