2023/24 Sean Dyche

If you were young and talented you just wouldn't come to a club with a 10 point deduction with the potential of more incoming. Throw in a terrible squad and high expectations from fans. It's just not an inticing job.
Again utter nonsense. Dyche will be here till the summer, unless things take a very bad turn. By then, who knows what will happen with the new change, we will have new owners, new board and a brilliant new ground 6 months away.

The city result wasn’t hard luck, come on now, they absolutely battered us 2nd half,
Yes the hand ball pen was harsh, but they were winning that game without pen
I used the term "hard luck" as in a good performance, good effort, that led nowhere. City were beating us with 9 men.

Again utter nonsense. Dyche will be here till the summer, unless things take a very bad turn. By then, who knows what will happen with the new change, we will have new owners, new board and a brilliant new ground 6 months away.

I've been following this club for about 28 years so you'll excuse me for thinking the good times aren't just around the corner. We might well get rid of Dyche but give it a few months and we'll have the same conversation about getting rid of the new manager as well. It's just how we do things.

That’s garbage, we can attract much better, Europe is full of talented young managers who’d crawl over broken glass to get to the prem. but our dinosaur club only appoints manager with prem experience.

I didn’t watch the last 10 mins so maybe we were pushing, but according to the bbc we had 2 shots on the target. With the 2nd one the goal from Harrison on 55. After that goal what I saw was Luton missing 3 good chances.
There isn't.

I've been following this club for about 28 years so you'll excuse me for thinking the good times aren't just around the corner. We might well get rid of Dyche but give it a few months and we'll have the same conversation about getting rid of the new manager as well. It's just how we do things.
No that’s how moshiri did things, I’m hoping and that’s all we can do the new owners let the sporting people at the club, run that side, they pick the manager and pick 90% of the players.

You laughed at my post and yet you said dyche is to good for Everton, he spent 10yrs at Burnley and no bigger clubs wanted him, then sat on his hands for 12 months as a number of prem jobs cane and went.

No that’s how moshiri did things, I’m hoping and that’s all we can do the new owners let the sporting people at the club, run that side, they pick the manager and pick 90% of the players.

You laughed at my post and yet you said dyche is to good for Everton, he spent 10yrs at Burnley and no bigger clubs wanted him, then sat on his hands for 12 months as a number of prem jobs cane and went.

we can’t change anything till it’s changed form the top ffs

we can’t change anything till it’s changed form the top ffs
I’m not taking tomorrow ffs, ffs, ffs, ffs
I’m taking about the summer, though
Id Sack dyche tonight. By then we will have new owners , most likely 777, but who knows and a new board and new sporting team, or at least new additions

I just don't have any faith in this club getting back to where it was before I was born. I hope it does but I can't see it. Yes, eventually if that was to happen it's likely Dyche won't be manager but right now he is what we need - at least in my opinion. A bit of stability and someone who can steer us away from the relegation battle this season.