2023/24 Sean Dyche

I just don't have any faith in this club getting back to where it was before I was born. I hope it does but I can't see it. Yes, eventually if that was to happen it's likely Dyche won't be manager but right now he is what we need - at least in my opinion. A bit of stability and someone who can steer us away from the relegation battle this season.
But if you believe that, then why bother go and do something else with your time.

I think dyche will stay till the end of the season, unless things turn really bad in the next 6/7 games. There’s alway a knee jerk reaction after a defeat, but I reckon 50% of fans wouldn’t be bothered if he went tonight and we can’t have this style football and 35% possession moving forward and especially With a new amazing ground. Goodison sounded like a morgue today, the fans are bored With this football and more and more will turn on him.

But if you believe that, then why bother go and do something else with your time.

I think dyche will stay till the end of the season, unless things turn really bad in the next 6/7 games. There’s alway a knee jerk reaction after a defeat, but I reckon 50% of fans wouldn’t be bothered if he went tonight and we can’t have this style football and 35% possession moving forward and especially With a new amazing ground. Goodison sounded like a morgue today, the fans are bored With this football and more and more will turn on him.

Goodison's sounded like a morgue for a long time if we look past end of season relegation battles and derby games. I wish I could walk away from it all but I can't. The whole thing feels self defeating but there's no way out if you've been following the club since you were 5 years old.

till the end of season? will he here longer

the 777 want us to be a prem league club and f all else so they will want dyche to just keep us up

the fans aren’t assed mate. sacking dyche when he’s kept us up isn’t making us ambitious
No that’s why some have protested for years and got a board to stay away, if that board didn’t have the media in their pockets the heat would have been on them years ago. 777 won’t be aforded that luxury. It’s about a long term of building something , with a modern manager, not some stuck in the 90’s we’re just going round in circles with dyche.

No that’s why some have protested for years and got a board to stay away, if that board didn’t have the media in their pockets the heat would have been on them years ago. 777 won’t be aforded that luxury. It’s about a long term of building something , with a modern manager, not some stuck in the 90’s we’re just going round in circles with dyche.

777 want to “protect” they’re asset (us)

as long as we stay up that’s it