2023/24 Sean Dyche

Thought the approach to the game was poor. Tried to play in our usual style and let them have the ball but randomly went to 442 which we haven’t played all season.

Should have gone with Harrison in the Doucoure role like he did previously and played Young as RW.

Subs too late again.

Other than Tarks, no real leadership on the pitch. Young would have offered more experience and leadership and taken some of that responsibility off Tarks.

Hopefully a blip. Focus on the league. We should be mid table but this run currently isn’t great.

There is no excuse for him to have not established any patterns of play in a full year

We are not a good team but our lack of effort to even try and play a bit is not good enough. There are lower league teams who can move the ball between the lines better.

This is what gets me. There’s championship teams that would play us off the park.

Dyche is one of them managers where if he’s not getting results, like now and the start of the season, then it’s reasonable to call for him to sacked. Obviously that’s not happening due to our ownership and financial issues but long term we do just need to get rid. Because there’s nothing there. It’s Doucoure or bust it seems. And how many times have we called Doucoure out for being useless. It’s a pathetic situation really.

This is what gets me. There’s championship teams that would play us off the park.

Dyche is one of them managers where if he’s not getting results, like now and the start of the season, then it’s reasonable to call for him to sacked. Obviously that’s not happening due to our ownership and financial issues but long term we do just need to get rid. Because there’s nothing there. It’s Doucoure or bust it seems. And how many times have we called Doucoure out for being useless. It’s a pathetic situation really.
This is my worry. If we manage to stay up this season. Next year's Championship promotion clubs certainly aren't going to be the crap like we have this year. Leicester will not go back down.

This is my worry. If we manage to stay up this season. Next year's Championship promotion clubs certainly aren't going to be the crap like we have this year. Leicester will not go back down.
Look on the bright side.
We won't have the good Championship sides to compete against next season

Agree. We are running out road. Whether it be ownership and financially, and the ramifications that go with that, and on the pitch. We are not going to keep getting away with it with the strikers we have that’s for sure. It’s hard to make a case for any of them being premier league quality. How we survived last season is beyond me. Leicester truly messed it up.

This season we’d be safe with a few more wins in reality. But with the deduction i wouldn’t bet on us at the moment. We look awful again.