2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic interview this. I would challenge anyone that has doubts over Dyche to listen to this and come out of it still doubting him. He undeniably gets us and is desperate to do well, he’s also well aware of our shortcomings and what we need to do.

I’m hoping for a long reign of Dyche with constant improvement, even if it’s only slight time after time. He’s a proper manager.

Yeah I agree. I think he can play good football too.

I know you don't, but the bar being set at 44 points is way, way to low an expectation. Fair play to him for doing what he has but if this is to to be the expectation then it has to be set much, much higher.
Of course but my point is that would equate to 44 points over a season with THIS squad. So you'd imagine he'd do better after bolstering the squad.

He deserves to be manager for the start of the season but we should sack him if things go round early on. Can't do another Lampard post Bournemouth situation.
He’s either right or he isn’t.

No point in sacking him at the first sign of trouble. Personally I’d sack him tomorrow and actually articulate a vision for the club that doesn’t involve scraping relegation every season. But if the club chose to back him then he deserves all our support and not shouts of being sacked after a few bad results.

He got to do way better than 40 points next season. My expectation is 50points considering the possibilities of 5 to 10 points deduction coming our way.

His current record of 1 point per game is not going to be enough. Having said that, I don’t think any manager can come in and magically hit 50 points with this squad.

Interview was good but so were Lampard's.
To hell with Lampards interviews. Doucoure would never have scored those few important end of season goals with Lampard in charge. Reason being , he wouldn’t have been playing . Wonder why Lampard didn’t play him . Or why he never played McNeil either.
Anyhow , I couldn’t stand Frank Lampard talking. He didn’t really make sense. Dyche does make sense imo.
And Dyche found a way to beat Bournemouth. Thank god.
Anti Lampard rant , over. Up the Toffees

To hell with Lampards interviews. Doucoure would never have scored those few important end of season goals with Lampard in charge. Reason being , he wouldn’t have been playing . Wonder why Lampard didn’t play him . Or why he never played McNeil either.
Anyhow , I couldn’t stand Frank Lampard talking. He didn’t really make sense. Dyche does make sense imo.
And Dyche found a way to beat Bournemouth. Thank god.
Anti Lampard rant , over. Up the Toffees

What on Earth are you on about

I knew you guys would survive, Sean got your game plans mostly correct apart form a couple of head scratchers a few games ago.

Give the man your backing and with some resources from the board you won’t be in this position next year. Comfortable mid-table knocking on top 10 under Dyche.

You heard it hear first.

Also I’m expecting Charlie Taylor to join you on a free.

Status
Not open for further replies.