2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only previous mate that shouldn't be starting is Keane, McNeil has been one of our better players and Tarkowski is the second best CB at the club.

Getting a total 'basteward' in who is "only concerned about winning" like who? We're in the worse possible position for a manager like that, cos believe it or not, they usually need 100s millions to build a squad capable of winning, even then it isn't guaranteed.

We’ve thrown away £500million and have a team that is built for the Championship. I’m not saying it’s all Dyche’s fault but just a little while back we had Ancelloti as manager…makes you think doesn’t it……

Lampard side this season averaged 9.90 shots per game and 3.45 SOT per game, 0.75 goals per game. Dyche side is at 12.82 SPG, 4.53 SOTPG and 1.06 goals per game.

Defensively Lampard actually gave up less goals at 1.4 pg while Dyche is at 1.71 pg while actually giving up less shots per game (14.65 vs 16) and less SOT per game (4.94 vs 5.2).

Dyche has 1.06 ppg vs 0.75 for Lampard and Lampard took 25% of all points available to him this season while Dyche has taken 35% of the points available to him
But, but, but, Lampard ‘got us’

Still think he's done a decent job if he keeps us up,

I think Frank had lost whatever he had anyway, he looked shot - whatever his stats were - they were ready to get worse not better.

If we stay up and Dyche stays he has a hell of a job reinforcing this squad to even get us the 40 points next season - Europes top managers aren't going to be champing at the bit to work with it and Mosh isn't throwing more money in.

Might as well save the new manager cash and get a player in.

Dyche had a new manager bounce.

Lampard quickly saw through players like Keane and Maupay. Dyche seems to want to use them and doesnt have any idea how to be proactive.

A centre forward + Danjuma and Lampard would have done better than what weve witnessed under Dyche.
Shame Lampard didn’t see through Maupay before splashing £15m on him…

I think the squad is the major issue. I see people advocating to sack Dyche and bring Potter in if we aren’t relegated. The question is, who amongst this squad is suited to his playing style? The squad is in need of enormous upheaval no matter who is in charge. Also, Potter has just had a nightmare at Chelsea. Is he a good manager? Or is the recruitment at Brighton just that good?

I ask you what make you think FL would do better. I ask you how many points he gets at Chelsea with much better players available.

Lampard P20 15 points
Dyche P17 17 points

The stats don’t lie Zat.

Lampard managed the team for more than 20 games lol

Oops!

Lampard 20 games played -3 wins - 6 draws - 11 defeats - 15 points
Gravy 17 games played - 4 wins - 6 draws - 7 defeats - 18 points

Can somebody explain why Lampard is the worst manager ever, correctly, and Dyche is seen as a miracle worker who should be given more time?

An utter farce if this complete joker is retained beyond Monday.

im confused.

Gravy is Allardyce, I know you're hungry but the correct nickname is Scotch Egg

Correct.

Lampard side this season averaged 9.90 shots per game and 3.45 SOT per game, 0.75 goals per game. Dyche side is at 12.82 SPG, 4.53 SOTPG and 1.06 goals per game.

Defensively Lampard actually gave up less goals at 1.4 pg while Dyche is at 1.71 pg while actually giving up less shots per game (14.65 vs 16) and less SOT per game (4.94 vs 5.2).

Dyche has 1.06 ppg vs 0.75 for Lampard and Lampard took 25% of all points available to him this season while Dyche has taken 35% of the points available to him

Why only use Lampards results this season?

Ignoring his results last season would mean a skewed metric because Dyche would have the new manager bounce.

Its extremely biased.

Compare their overall win %.

Then imagine not wasting fees sacking Lampard and hiring Dyche. Using the funds on Danjuma and a Centre forward.

There wouldnt even be a discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.