2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palace have brought in some good youngsters, but is there average age any better then ours. We've brought in Onana, Garner and Paterson in that same time.
we also brought simms back and had Gordon till the wkend. is that really much different then palace.
And they also havn't had 8 managers in 7yrs Plus the different DOF's
Garner doesn't play and Patterson isn't really at PL level yet. They've got Edouard, Olise, Eze, Doucoure, Guehi, Richards, Mitchell and the French lad Ahamada or whatever that they just bought. It's clearly much much better. And they didn't have to do anything but decide to stop buying old players. There weren't steps or anything. Just stop and start doing the better thing.

One of my least favorite things would be going down and seeing people earnestly say Dyche can't be blamed for it. Really hope we either stay up but failing that I'd prefer it was a total disaster so we tear it down top to bottom.

I hate this crap. We shouldn't constantly be looking to the past, we should be building something for now not harking back to a bygone era. All of our current players weren't born in the 80s, it has no relevance now.

Well said Macca.

On Deadline night Sky presenters actually laughed at us for no signings.

Next morning Sky Presenters again laughed at us. Literally laughed at us.

If being laughed at can’t motivate a team to get the F in then we are busted. Shove it right up their holes.
Dyche should be showing them this before every game for motivation. Sky Sports think you're a joke, are you a joke, show them you're not a joke.

We’ll see where they finish. Don’t ejaculate with 19 games to go! I believe in you, stay strong.
I just can't really believe people look at clubs that have a blast each weekend with a team that brings through exciting players and plays fun matches which they win fairly often and think "nah not for me, I prefer the guy who finished 7th with 36 goals." But to each their own I guess.

Garner doesn't play and Patterson isn't really at PL level yet. They've got Edouard, Olise, Eze, Doucoure, Guehi, Richards, Mitchell and the French lad Ahamada or whatever that they just bought. It's clearly much much better. And they didn't have to do anything but decide to stop buying old players. There weren't steps or anything. Just stop and start doing the better thing.
I'm not getting into a silly argument over this cos it will never end. but Edouard is absolute dog pooh and not really a youngster in todays terms. elise, eze and guehi all well scouted in the championship, mitchell was a youth player. and the other 3 nobody knows how well they will do yet.
remember we beat them 3-0 and were going down.

you praise players you don't know much about other then your fifa game and happily slate Garner, Paterson at the Team you 'supposedly' support.

Status
Not open for further replies.