2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Modern football moves incredibly fast and 5 years is a long time. A couple of the managers that you've named in Frank and Silva are currently replicating the 1 season of real PL success that Dyche had, but with more progressive football and younger teams that will have more longevity.

I'm sure he does dismiss the notion of him having a brand of football because the brand of football that he plays is one that no players or fans want to be associated with. Not only that, it's one that the game at this level has moved past.

If he was so adaptable he would have kept Burnley up after his style of play got massively found out.

I wish I could be as positive about this appointment as some on here are being but imo it's just an awful awful decision.

And if he'd had more money to spend, he might have been able to change said style of play. You can't make a Kentucky Derby winner out of a Clydesdale. All I'm saying is give him a chance.

And if he'd had more money to spend, he might have been able to change said style of play. You can't make a Kentucky Derby winner out of a Clydesdale. All I'm saying is give him a chance.
There's absolutely no way he shows up here, get's given 40m and suddenly turns into an exciting coach.

Sorry to burst people's bubbles but he's been hired to do the exact job he did at burnley.

I've nothing personal against the guy, I'm just fuming that we've decided this is the best way forward.

So we have a life long Liverpool supporter, his words, not mine, his favourite player being King Kenny, a Kopite through & through & he is managing our club. Can it get any worse???

Status
Not open for further replies.