2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's wanting some continuity in defence isn't he.

Has Mina ever played with Tarkowski? Add in he's a few weeks from his last contract and won't fancy an inevitable injury.

Coady is crap as well. We sat 19th with him in the team and would ship a handful to teams like Bournemouth.

The biggest problem in our team is Mykolenko IMO.
I’m no fan of Coady but he got dropped after 4 games, won 2 lost 2

He seemed to be waiting for a chance to shoehorn Keane in and since then has not looked back

Disagree, it is Dyche.

We were 19th before him mate.

And here's 2022.

ab1c8879-be70-4d77-8aaf-03c60b3aaf78-jpeg.201231

Maybe the players just aren't very good.

Maybe we don't have players who can score or create enough to keep us competitive.

Yeah he’s clearly not the biggest problem at the club, but for me he is a problem. His team selections and in game management have been mainly very poor and contributed to defeats.

I'm sure if he played Conor Coady over Michael Keane we'd have won our 4th away game in 2 years tonight mate.

We won twice away last season, and once to bottom of the league this season.

We have a worse team to last season as well but yeah, bloody Dyche. Picking Michael Keane. It's all his fault.

at least Keane gives us some threat from set pieces which I think is our main hope to score.
does he? has he genuinely even come close to scoring from a set piece under dyche?

you can't justify playing a liabilty in defence because he might win a header from an attacking corner

do agree coady is crap though, Mina all day

does he? has he genuinely even come close to scoring from a set piece under dyche?

you can't justify playing a liabilty in defence because he might win a header from an attacking corner

do agree coady is crap though, Mina all day

Well, yes mate. Michael Keane scores more goals than Connor Coady.

Not one for the Mina shouts for the reason I gave.

Status
Not open for further replies.