2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a relegation fight and he's overseen 2 of the most pathetic home performances you could ever have the misfortune to see.

All the talk of getting this team fitter, more together, better teamwork, understanding, grit and determination........yeah stop chatting crap you massive tit and make you, your coaching staff, the squad and the board watch that 4th goal on repeat until your crying because everything wrong with this club, this squad and your management was all visible in that 4th goal.

Seems to be getting away with murder because the squad is terrible.

Let's get it right, dyche keeps picking his mate Keane over better defenders left on the bench. Keeps picking CBS at right back despite their being a RB on the bench, keeps picking mykolenko who isn't a footballer, his changes in game are worse than anyone I've ever seen.

Waits until we go 2-0 down AGAIN before he makes a change. Punt him asap

Might have started off ok but at this point he is no better than Lampard and you couldn't get a lower bar. 1 win in 10 games is absolutely abysmal regardless of the players he inherited. Some of his decisions in the last few games have been absolutely baffling. When we get relegated i want to see him gone along with the entire board, recruiting staff and a lot of the players. Full reset and start again is the only way this club can get off its ass.

In a relegation fight and he's overseen 2 of the most pathetic home performances you could ever have the misfortune to see.

All the talk of getting this team fitter, more together, better teamwork, understanding, grit and determination........yeah stop chatting crap you massive tit and make you, your coaching staff, the squad and the board watch that 4th goal on repeat until your crying because everything wrong with this club, this squad and your management was all visible in that 4th goal.
A billion %. Hasn’t really found any better way of playing football with what he has. They work very hard in sporadic bursts, and for 2 months did have a stronger mentality when under the kosh or behind. Now the mentality has gone we’ve gained nothing other than a bit of cardio.

I was massively behind his appointment. The problem with his approach of team building and cliched sound bites is that as soon as results falter, the players think “well that didn’t work did it”, consciously or subconsciously, and you are back EXACTLY where you started. Players waiting for the next instruction that will get them out of jail. Really expected a new playing style rather than a JUST a new mentality some rules about shinnies.

Will be joining the long list of managers under the Everton players bus over the next few weeks. Not much sympathy for him. He’s not the cause, but he has failed to be the solution (so far- may be a miracle 🤞). Next stop a 5 month stint at Watford if he leaves here a failure. Sigh.

Perhaps we're not scoring goals because we are playing 3 defensive midfielders, Iwobi who can't cross or pass to our players, McNeil who is a one trick pony and full backs that can't attack. What do think Sean? Sean?

He’s on a hiding to nothing with this squad though. After the first 11 it’s so weak and pathetic any injury or suspension and we’re goosed.
He had virtually a full-strength squad to pick from yesterday.

Is it not reasonable to expect that we'd be better 3 months in than in his first match?

Because we're worse. And that can only be on Dyche.

Fitness is a simple metric to improve. Beyond that - his other buzzwords - have no measure.

He hasn't got answers.

He’s on a hiding to nothing with this squad though. After the first 11 it’s so weak and pathetic any injury or suspension and we’re goosed.
But we got told that it was all down to coaching, and a better coach would have us flying.

The truth is he’s a very poor manager, always has been. Relied on him running the club at Burnley, the same as with Moyes here, everything was.

It’s why I didn’t want him. He was so the wrong choice. A manager who averages slightly over a goal a game in 400 games, going into a team that couldn’t score.

Seems to be getting away with murder because the squad is terrible.

Let's get it right, dyche keeps picking his mate Keane over better defenders left on the bench. Keeps picking CBS at right back despite their being a RB on the bench, keeps picking mykolenko who isn't a footballer, his changes in game are worse than anyone I've ever seen.

Waits until we go 2-0 down AGAIN before he makes a change. Punt him asap
Also puts 2 GK on the bench when we have a promising youngsters in Mills

Heres the thing....when he joined he had an effective formation and style of play.

Then one player gets suspended so he changed tactics, formation and players.

4 games of this nonsense now where theres always at least 2 personnel errors he makes per game and has zero in game management

Clearly on him.

Can't disagree. But I'm looking at the bigger picture.

Since the opening day of the season there's been an issue with scoring goals. That hasn't changed and one of the core reasons we'll get relegated.

I don't think a manager changes that.

But we got told that it was all down to coaching, and a better coach would have us flying.

The truth is he’s a very poor manager, always has been. Relied on him running the club at Burnley, the same as with Moyes here, everything was.

It’s why I didn’t want him. He was so the wrong choice. A manager who averages slightly over a goal a game in 400 games, going into a team that couldn’t score.

Don't think anyone else would've changed that. Additionally I don't think we can attract a better manager due to how the club is ran

Status
Not open for further replies.