2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well said 100% agree with this.

I think this is all planned, Dyche knew no one was coming in, it’s why he said the squad is fine, why so long to get him announced? To delay transfers, £45 mil for Gallagher, the money is not there, if it was why wasn’t it here today?
Moshiri is asset selling, he knows the team have no chance of staying up, Bielsa has made that perfectly clear to him last week, this squad is awful, Moshiri has panicked and sold what he could.

As I have said these players will try for Dyche for a few games, if it’s not working they will down tools very quickly and we could be gone by the end of March
It's not even worth speculating on this feller and his ability to get this lot going and to safety. They're so obviously the worst team in the PL and only a couple of forwards could even attempt to kick start them.

They'll rebel against Dyche's training soon enough. The injures will pile up.

Relegated by Easter at the latest is my guess.

Going to have his work cut out. Asking him to fit a door with a roll of sandpaper. Fully behind him anyway and fully against the parasites known as the owner and board.

At least we have the right guy in place to try and get us back up again. Maybe that was the point taking the last month into account.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Sean Dyche has said forget it, it’s too late, let me work on what we’ve got and it takes the pressure off him.
That said, the appointment should have been made earlier.

Even if we miraculously stay up then where do we go? Players are literally joining Bournemouth ahead of us. Players know that this club is on its arse, and our uninspired recruitment team aren’t going to bail us out.

Believe me I wanted this squad to be stronger but it hasn't happened we can't do anything about it now.

I know this sounds stupid but I think no player could work for us.

It creates a siege mentally with the fans and the team. We will back Dyche to the hill on this and that board will be the enemy until they leave.

Dyche will be focusing this set of players who lets face it have been on a bit of an easy ride under Lampard and Rafael and he will be stripping them back into a fitter, stronger unit.

I think 4-4-2 is better suited to our squad because they don't have a overly complicated set of instructions and changing formation each game.

I think we have solid foundation but just haven't clicked apart from when we beat Palace at home in October so we are due a run at some point.

It also gives opportunities for Simms, Mills, Price a real opportunity to get a shot in the team rather than some [Poor language removed] over the hill player looking for a last payday.

As for the board, I don't want to give them the time of day. They won't be showing their face for a while and their time will come.

Let's keep the faith in the team, Dyche, focus on a big run in and start by blowing the title race WIDE OPEN on Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.