2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we get no signings this feller is part of the problem right away for me.

That would signify collusion with this board and owner.

There's no one who believes Everton can get clear of relegation without more players in here now, especially after another sale.
Window closes: 'Money was available, but I decided against adding to a squad that I'm very happy with.'

After a few losses: 'It's not my fault, my hands have been tied by the club's finances.'

Moyes 101.

They're unreliable. Calvert-Lewin WONT play enough games for any manager to get goals out of. Maupay doesn;t look in synch with Calvert-Lewin, and that looks like the two up top.

Gray will get the odd goal, but Iwobi and McNeil...never in a month of sundays.

Were done for by tonight if we haven't signed two attackers. Dyche cant get us clear with what we have. Not a chance.
I doubt he'd accept the job if we weren't signing anyone. Hopefully something happens in the next few hours!

Window closes: 'Money was available, but I decided against adding to a squad that I'm very happy with.'

After a few losses: 'It's not my fault, my hands have been tied by the club's finances.'

Moyes 101.
I dont care what he says mate. My mind is made up. The feller has taken this job for a big lump sum and knows his role is to manage us into the Championship. Everton supporters wont be conned over Dyche if we get no one in. We'll be able to see that he's supping with the devil.

Last edited:

The board have dithered their way to the worst possible outcome again.

We’d have had more chance staying up and attracting players if they’d just said categorically they were sticking with Lampard. We’d have signed Danjuma and then sold Gordon and been able to add another couple. I think with three good additions Lampard would have had a decent chance at keeping us up.

If they didn’t fancy Lampard with such a crucial window coming up, they should have sacked him after Bournemouth leaving us time to appoint a new manager and identify targets to go after for the whole window. Again doing this would have give us a decent chance of staying up.

Instead they’ve done the worst of both worlds, sacked a manager with a week to go in the window, lost Danjuma, sold a decent youth player, at the last minute appointed a manager with no time to input on targets - they’ve given us the worst possible chance of staying up. Leadership is so weak, decision making scandalous and they’re just hiding behind managers and sacking them for their uselessness.

I dont care what he says mate. My mind is made up. The feller has taken this job for a big lump sum and knows his role is to manage us into the Championship. Everton supporters wont be conned over Dyche if we get no one in. We'll be able to see that he's supping with the devil.
Glad to see you finally seeing the light, Dave. It was obvious by the board's utter reluctance to sack a failed manager - and in their desire to drag out his departure - that they had accepted their fate.

We were relegated the week of the Bournemouth debacle. We just didn't know it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.