2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it’s just me but the short of it is better managers were available for the present and future. Maybe the club reached out to the likes of Adi Huttar or Pepe Bordalas, personally I doubt it. And if the circle couldn’t be drawn bigger than ex premier league managers, I’d have favored Hassenhuttl over this.

I think this is a pretty poor hire from I think inarguably a poor process. And survival personally won’t vindicate that. We are a mess of a club. And when the rest of the bottom fodder seem to have a more long term plan than us, the drop seems inevitable.

Hope I’m wrong but that’s how I see it.

Maybe it’s just me but the short of it is better managers were available for the present and future. Maybe the club reached out to the likes of Adi Huttar or Pepe Bordalas, personally I doubt it. And if the circle couldn’t be drawn bigger than ex premier league managers, I’d have favored Hassenhuttl over this.

I think this is a pretty poor hire from I think inarguably a poor process. And survival personally won’t vindicate that. We are a mess of a club. And when the rest of the bottom fodder seem to have a more long term plan than us, the drop seems inevitable.

Hope I’m wrong but that’s how I see it.
Absolutely this.

I can't watch Alan Irvine reporting on Sky Sports without the purple dildo in his ear.

It loses all credibility without it.
CrK3ppSUIAAWl_H.jpeg

You're jumping to conclusions there like? I wouldn't want Bielsa mid-season and I would look at other options if we went down cos of his age. Just stating if Dyche is as good as people are saying he should be keeping us up, especially if he's allowed to bring in 3 players.
Right you are. My bad understood of England then

As much as I've had a laugh and sneered at his appointment, I think he's probably the right man for the job right now. This is our level. If over the next 2.5 years of his contract he's steadied the ship and got us comfortably mid-table then we can start being snobby about play styles and new managers.

From Ancelotti via Benitez to Dyche. Only at Everton......

Mate there was a poster on here that said he thought Dyche would be good for us, this was years and years back when some posters were saying things like “at least we’re not villa”.

Used to post loads and was sound but was hounded for that call for years, and left I think,

I wonder where the lad is now?

Mate there was a poster on here that said he thought Dyche would be good for us, this was years and years back when some posters were saying things like “at least we’re not villa”.

Used to post loads and was sound but was hounded for that call for years, and left I think,

I wonder where the lad is now?
@bohemiantoffee perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.