2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know why Everton have to wait until they have a whole load of media and videos done before announcing anything. What was wrong with the old days of a club statement for an announcement then the media came later. It’s the same with the signings now as well, no announcement until there’s an interview to go with it.

They don’t wait, they can’t do anything until everything is signed off with his back room staff and that

Up the Toffees. The soon to be Sean Dyche hard as nails , hard to beat , wee Toffees. Get in . 4-4-2 here we come. Points points points.
Who knows how this will all pan out. Who Knows?
Bring on the gunners. Wouldn’t it just be like Everton to get something out of this match. So all together …….Up the Toffees.,,
Have a good day folks…….Be lucky.

it must be the length of his contract which is causing the hold up.

no more than two and a half years, please.

The length of his contract is irrelevant when it’s a choice between relegation or spending a few extra million. Although I agree it should only be for the same length of time as yourself, but it will almost certainly be loaded with specific bonuses…..

Yeah, I am impatient with the announcements, but imagine if we used to official channels to say Danjuma was having a medical etc...

Media never holds up these announcements, it’s all the paperwork and official sign off

Can’t go on anything until every key bit is signed off. Media isn’t quite key

gravy-food.gif

How do managerial contracts work in the event of relegation? If he takes us down, will we have to pay him compo if we sack him?

There's absolutely no way he shows up here, get's given 40m and suddenly turns into an exciting coach.

Sorry to burst people's bubbles but he's been hired to do the exact job he did at burnley.

I've nothing personal against the guy, I'm just fuming that we've decided this is the best way forward
Unfortunately for us i don't think there's a manager in world football that could make our current team play exciting football and pick up the necessary points sorry to burst your bubble but we're in a bit of a mess and are bottom of the league from the years of mis management and bad decisions,best wày forward for us in the circumstances is somebody to get us points by whatever means necessary or our last season at goodison will be against a championship team,,avoiding the drop is priority and I don't give a toss how we play to stay up.

Status
Not open for further replies.