2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the most exciting appointment but I think he gives us a chance of staying up.

He should be rested and rejuvenated to take on the biggest opportunity he is ever likely to get.
He is level of manager we can attract at this moment in time, we are looking no further than the end of the season again
Dyche has a big opportunity probably bigger than he deserves to show what he can do . hopefully he can keep us up and we take it from there

Hot take by the won’t be our manager before the end of the season and I’ll go further and say he won’t make his 9th game

You said it was sensible and uninspiring. I was being sarcastic, I’ll take sensible of uninspiring over a stupid gamble that supporters may have found more ‘inspiring’. IMO he’s the manager we should have appointed instead of Benitez and I don’t think we would have been in this mess had we done so.
Hmm, I mean, I get you - but it's definitely possible to make a sensible and inspiring appointment. Inspiring ≠ gamble.

One thing i am looking forward to is no more of that slow sideways and backwards going nowhere because we don't know what do with it codswallop.

One of. Not the *only* reason as you previously said. You really need to learn when the word literally is applicable.

And again, there's nothing in there to suggest that only Lampard himself or someone with his playing reputation could have played that part. Read it again and show me what suggests that *only* Lampard could have done what he did.
Bore off lad he said Lampard was one of his main reason couldn’t be bothered going on about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.