2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, I mean, I get you - but it's definitely possible to make a sensible and inspiring appointment. Inspiring ≠ gamble.
I haven’t seen a name that would have been likely to take the role that fits that criteria, do you have any to mind. I think Carlos Corberan from West Brom could have been inspiring but it would definitely have been a gamble.

Interested to see how he’s going to set up and what system he goes with. He’s already stated he’s a 4-4-2 manager. My concern is nobody really plays this in the Premier League anymore and there is obviously a reason for this.

I know what he said. I'm just pulling you up on the story you made up.
I didn’t make anything up you weapon I was just making a point about players wanting to play for certain managers more than others and that was my one worry with Dyche. Lampard had good pull with players with been a legend in the game like it or not. He’s a worse manager than Dyche but you can just bore on about players salary’s been the one and only reason.

The man who got them into the PL
The man that got them into Europe

The fact that the club was took over with leveraged debt and took a profitable club deep into debt and as a result cut recruitment is also a major contributing factor. They've been looser with the purse strings during half a season in the Championship than they were for the last 2 seasons under Dyche.

That was good of him to be fair. Seeing as he got them relegated in the first place.

Interested to see how he’s going to set up and what system he goes with. He’s already stated he’s a 4-4-2 manager. My concern is nobody really plays this in the Premier League anymore and there is obviously a reason for this.
He said he has no problem being labelled a 442 manager but he knows he can adapt.
He takes no notice.

The man who got them into the PL
The man that got them into Europe

The fact that the club was took over with leveraged debt and took a profitable club deep into debt and as a result cut recruitment is also a major contributing factor. They've been looser with the purse strings during half a season in the Championship than they were for the last 2 seasons under Dyche.

He's obviously got to be given a chance but those working conditions don't sound that much better than what he'll be up against with Moshiri etc

Status
Not open for further replies.