2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mean successful as in the top teams? They probably rely on a mixture. We aren’t successful and need to do whatever we can to stay up. If that is a grock and lots of crosses, so be it
The answer is no teams in the premier league predominantly rely on crosses for goals. Except us, now.

Stay in the league, improve the FFP position, gradual improvement, get into the new stadium….that’s the only medium term plan here
Might be shorter term than that if the goal is to sell a Premier League club at top whack compared to a Championship one.

He will keep us up I have no doubt about that as this squad is better tha it’s showing, it annoys me that our aim seems to be BMD and people thinking when we get there everything will change.

The changes in fortunes at this club will only happen once the hierarchy have gone.

Oh unless FFP rules change and/or we get new owners then surviving relegation every season is going to be a "best case scenario" for many years to come, new stadium or not

Even if Dyche pulls off a miracle this season, we'll be down there again in 23/24 and for quite a few seasons afterwards

Sadly Benitez got his wish and made us a small club

Who did you want mate? Let’s face it we’ve done 433, we’ve done 541 and I believe you can put any numbers you want together that add up to 10 and you would not find the formula with this squad. Most of them couldn’t find a blue shirt in the club shop.
An actual coach, that lad from West Brom would've been fine, or any number of continental coaches. This club is obsessed with premier league proven and where has it got us? 19thband Sean "Hoof" Dyche, that's where.

he's the wrong man at the wrong time though
I’m hardly putting out the bunting for him and pretty much nothing about the appointment excites me other than we probably have a slightly better chance of survival than just before lampard was sacked . We are where we are , the last few years are ridiculously tough and this hasn’t lightened the mood , I have to try and hope he saves us . Otherwise what’s the point ?

He will keep us up I have no doubt about that as this squad is better tha it’s showing, it annoys me that our aim seems to be BMD and people thinking when we get there everything will change.

The changes in fortunes at this club will only happen once the hierarchy have gone.
How can you have "no doubts" with this club, this squad and a manager who relegated a team less than a year ago? No doubts?!

I’m hardly putting out the bunting for him and pretty much nothing about the appointment excites me other than we probably have a slightly better chance of survival than just before lampard was sacked . We are where we are , the last few years are ridiculously tough and this hasn’t lightened the mood , I have to try and hope he saves us . Otherwise what’s the point ? I’m
he hasnt got a prayer once he gets battered in the next 2 games, and you know it.

Might be shorter term than that if the goal is to sell a Premier League club at top whack compared to a Championship one.

Yes good point. I think if there’s any sale though it will be after the stadium opens.

I think this board want that stadium as ‘their’ achievement, and Moshiri will want to sell for top value.

It’s probably a decent pitch for the new investors ‘help me fund the rest of the stadium and then I’ll sell it for a huge fee and you’ll get a massive return for very little effort’

Status
Not open for further replies.