2017/18 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I and many others await the fruits of your labour with anticipation dear frandel
The offenders , for they know who they are ,quake in the boots at the thought of their destruction

Brisan Friend, please see my full indexed report below, when shall we start the purge?

Being an accountant, I am used to being prudent.

I think its madness personally considering the injury and recovery to come.

Obviously were now swimming with money though...

Were I running EFC I would not have presented such deal to Seamus. I think it's a heart ruling head scenario.

We are EPL journey-men

Everton that

exactly my thoughts. if he does have to retire we would get some back, but in a situation like oviedo where there is recovery but not to the same level, we're stuffed. I know it's nice to be nice, but this is nearly 20m we are talking about here.

A contract until he's 33.

Too long. We don't even know if he'll fully recover from his injury. I think the club have this wrong, I'd have gone with a year contract with an automatic 2 years extension if he plays a certain amount of games.

yep, agree with you on this one. Pray he comes back to his best but looks like a decision out of sentimentality and not sense

The way a club makes impressions is by winning things. You don't win things by signing players to long contracts, when they're out with an injury that they may not recover from.

It's intangible.

Humanity is null and void when it comes to football contracts.

It's complete madness to offer a player a new five year deal when no one knows yet if he will make it back.

i love love love this man he gave me goosebumps last night when he come over to the glawdys street and hit the badge on the chest.

Would run through brick walls. Atmosphere 10 times better last night and players upped their game and chased every ball.

Shocked me. I was 100% dead against him being on the bencc even. Wanted him to play for U23s Monday instead.

Can honestly say I have never seen a comeback from such a horrific injury as good as that in my whole life. And I'm 'kin ancient.
It really was ridiculous.

If he'd hit the back of the net after that run right at the end, I think Goodison's safety certificate might have become an issue again.

Brisan Friend, please see my full indexed report below, when shall we start the purge?
My god... the humanity.

ggSN8Kx9V53ck9jaeudyh99vFOs=.gif

I think in the interest of fairness we should give the guilty a chance to throw themselves at the feet of the forum and beg forgiveness
However the period of grace shall be no more than 2 hours.
After that we release the hounds

However D4Kyxx will receive special attention if he fails to beg forgiveness

I'm not sure who looks the bigger fool when vaulting is concerned. Somebody who posted a fleeting opinion possibly over a year ago or someone who trauls thousands of posts to prove a point o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.