2023/24 Seamus Coleman

Even sadder state of affairs giving young his last paydays thought he’d be a decent squad player to have but we’re that bad he’s a regular starter.
Had same problem with baines the lad has tive everything to the team, should have been to be able to look after him better. Is a big season for pattersok for me really needs to claim the starting rb spot. With coleman a backup maybe even playing as a rcb

Was true but we have had nobody in recent seasons, is a legend for me what he has done for the club but understand why not for others

Interesting isn’t it, Bob Latchford never won a trophy with us either, many would consider him a legend.

Trophy is a very arbitrary measure really when you think about it. The old Djimi Traore and his CL medal factor.

@davek agrees with Seamus that you can’t be a club legend unless you’ve won a trophy. He reminded us many times in the Baines threads.

@davek agrees with Seamus that you can’t be a club legend unless you’ve won a trophy. He reminded us many times in the Baines threads.

As you can see from those quotes one of the reasons I stated he isn't a legend (Baines) is because of his disloyalty to his own manager and team.

Running to the press behind everyone's backs is something would never see Seamus do.

Chalk and cheese: good guy and bad guy.

As you can see from those quotes one of the reasons I stated he isn't a legend (Baines) is because of his disloyalty to his own manager and team.

Running to the press behind everyone's backs is something would never see Seamus do.

Chalk and cheese: good guy and bad guy.
Loyalty to the fans > Loyalty to some fly by night chancer who sued the club.

1697133339801.jpeg