2022/23 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrible mistake for the second goal, but, he had a decent game overall. The problem is, that looked like a hamstring when he went off, if it was, taking into account his age as a factor in the recovery process, we may not see him untill the last games of the season. A big miss.
Dyche said a knock or a strain.

We simply have to keep him in the team.

We dont want to lose 2 of the best performers in this Dyche era so far: we already have Doucoure out. Coleman needs to be in that back four. Having Patterson running round like a headless chicken out of position and getting done every game will relegate us.

I think he’s been playing on and off with injury for a while.

Not sure if dyche wouldn’t go with Godfrey or Holgate right back if he isn’t fit tbh.

I've heard he's more likely to put Garner there as an inverted RB than Patterson. He actually ran this tactic in the prem way before Pep Guardiola had his FB's stepping up into midfield playmaking roles but Phil Bardsley and Matty Lowton aren't the trendy names that John Stones and Rico Lewis are so it didn't get the recognition.

Hes been fantastic since Dyche has come in. It’s a poor mistake and it’s been punished, such is the life of a Premier league defender. I’m fully expecting Godfrey will be at RB now and as long as he has stays away from the Friday night spice he will be fine until Patterson gets full fitness

Alistair Johnston, the young RB at Celtic impressed again yesterday against Rangers.

He looks to be the next one off the FB production line in the SPL.

Played less than 20 times for them but attacks and defends very well.

If we stay up we have to be going after a prospect like him as Coleman's replacement.

Dyche said a knock or a strain.

We simply have to keep him in the team.

We dont want to lose 2 of the best performers in this Dyche era so far: we already have Doucoure out. Coleman needs to be in that back four. Having Patterson running round like a headless chicken out of position and getting done every game will relegate us.
We definitely need his experience
Next 6 LWs are a tough ask
Willian
Zaha/Ayew
Saint Maximan
Barnes
Mitoma
Grealish
Hopefully just a knock/cramp

Alistair Johnston, the young RB at Celtic impressed again yesterday against Rangers.

If we stay up we have to be going after a prospect like him as Coleman's replacement.

He’s crap mate, he’s from the SPL

We definitely need his experience
Next 6 LWs are a tough ask
Willian
Zaha/Ayew
Saint Maximan
Barnes
Mitoma
Grealish
Hopefully just a knock/cramp
Supposed to be just a strain.

1f91e.png

Going to be a big miss for us this weekend in such a big game. I can’t see Dyche going with Patterson.

I think Dyche will go with Godfrey right back and bring Mykolenko in to left back. Tbh I think Holgate is a better right back than Godfrey but hasn’t had a look in really.

If he played for Rangers instead of Celtic you’d be after him.

Status
Not open for further replies.