2022/23 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frimpong will be going to a CL club in the summer for £35 mill and recently got his first cap for the Netherlands, he went to Germany for about the same fee as Patterson, slightly less.
Nice for him, completely unrelated to anything else, but good for the lad.

It makes me weep knowing of the talent in FB positions they've had and continue to have up there in the SPL and we ended up with none of it.

Absolutley outrageous the scouting for Everton.
Other than Robinson at Big Red, I dont think we have missed out on much, personally.

It makes me weep knowing of the talent in FB positions they've had and continue to have up there in the SPL and we ended up with none of it.

Absolutley outrageous the scouting for Everton.

Stiill is at Fullback up there and we need a couple, still think there is a player in Patterson, if we can develop him - we’re poor at this though.

Disastrous that Seamus is not playing against Fulham. He's the only FB we have who can do both sides of that position.

That's a massive blow along with Doucoure's continuing suspension.
I did say to you after the Utd.game that it looked like a hamstring injury, time will tell how long it keeps him out, but, you're right, have will be a big loss.

To be honest, I don’t care.
Then why even tell me to "keep up" if you have no arguments in this?!

There's literally nothing to keep up with - an unrelated player in the same position who played for the team you like, wow, amazing. The transfers were almost exactly 365 days apart as well.

KeEp Up.

Then why even tell me to "keep up" if you have no arguments in this?!

There's literally nothing to keep up with - an unrelated player in the same position who played for the team you like, wow, amazing. The transfers were almost exactly 365 days apart as well.

KeEp Up.

Im not here to explain posts to you, if you can’t understand a tangent that that not my problem, I don’t care if you understand or not really another poster did, It’s pretty simple.

Keep up or not, don’t care.

Im not here to explain posts to you, if you can’t understand a tangent that that not my problem, I don’t care if you understand or not really. It’s pretty simple.

Keep up or not, don’t care.
Unrelated player, unrelated situation.

Why are you not being disappointed we missed out on Celtic's actual right back for all of last season, who went to Union Berlin for a pittance just now and who we could've gone for last season, if we're strictly doing Celtic for some reason?

Why a youngster who went away a year before we even ventured in the market for a right back?

That's not a tangent, that's a whole different planet of an argument.

You need to explain stuff you absolutely make up and only make sense in your own head, yes. Keep up.

Probably some "why did we spend £9m on Patterson when we could have spent £9m on Frimpong" from another Irish poster.
1681403535717.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.