2020/21 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.

He was really quite bad yesterday but he's had some good games earlier in the season so let's not overreact. Definitely not good enough to be our first choice right back if we want to get into the CL, but I think we have bigger issues in the squad at the moment.

He was really quite bad yesterday but he's had some good games earlier in the season so let's not overreact. Definitely not good enough to be our first choice right back if we want to get into the CL, but I think we have bigger issues in the squad at the moment.
No we don’t RB is a huge issue, and needs sorting ASAP. Unfortunately I can’t see anything happening till the summer.

I would play Godfrey or holgate there for the rest of This season and play the other one at CB. Get Digne back to give us some balance and attacking class on the left.

And lefts see how far we can go this season

No we don’t RB is a huge issue, and needs sorting ASAP. Unfortunately I can’t see anything happening till the summer.

I would play Godfrey or holgate there for the rest of This season and play the other one at CB. Get Digne back to give us some balance and attacking class on the left.

And lefts see how far we can go this season
We don't have bigger issues than RB...? Like, we literally have no left back or competent midfield at the moment. I'd say both are a bigger issue.

We don't have bigger issues than RB...? Like, we literally have no left back or competent midfield at the moment. I'd say both are a bigger issue.
How can left back be a bigger issue than RB. When we have Digne. It’s unfortunate he’s injured, but we only need cover. While at RB we need a first choice.

And yes we need more midfielders, but we still have gbamin. And we will get one more for definite next summer

How can left back be a bigger issue than RB. When we have Digne. It’s unfortunate he’s injured, but we only need cover. While at RB we need a first choice.

And yes we need more midfielders, but we still have gbamin. And we will get one more for definite next summer
Sound yeah let's play without a left back for the next few months so we can add yet another right back to the squad. Steve Walsh eat your heart out.

Status
Not open for further replies.