2019/20 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best performance I've seen from him in awhile.

Put a decent right midfield in front of him , tell him to concentrate on keeping it tight and we will be ok down the right

Apparently he was finished, according to some of the assembled wisdom on here.

Great performance today! He turns 32 in October. If a decent bid came in I'd consider selling him. I'd also be happy with him remaining at the club but as second choice RB. But I still think RB is a position that needs improving if we want to move forward.

Inappropriate Behaviour
Well done seamus tonight. Some of you nonces can eat your words about him saying he’s finished and he’s our worst defender etc bla bla bla.... the guys a true professional and a top top player, give it a few seasons and everyone will be wishing we still had him.

Apparently he was finished, according to some of the assembled wisdom on here.
Mate he’s one of the best players in our team and has been for the last 8 years or so, the utter crap people write on here winds me up so much I find it hard to believe they support our club or have even watched a football match before.

Sadly, you are correct.
Sidibe is without doubt our best player this season, I realise that it's not difficult considering the dross that we have. Coleman is fast becoming the
worst right back this century. Also if Carlo insists on playing him, then I'm afraid Carlo should go!
The floor is yours lads, everyone deserves the opportunity to explain themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.