2019/20 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have said what I have to say about Son,as for Coleman thats his personal choice,not something I could imagine myself doing,maybe hes a better man than me,shouts of disgrace and should be sacked are slightly over the top like

Inappropriate Content
Seamus is being commended for his actions but it doesn’t quite sit well with me

It just shows our mentality as a club and football team
I want our players to be nasty and Sly and have no qualms about kicking their players up in the air
I actually wanted Son to stay on the pitch so we could kick him so he would be carried off and having his leg put in half as well but we don’t have any one with any acumen to carry this out
We as a team are far too nice
It p@ss@s me off
We have no winners

I want our players to be nasty and Sly and have no qualms about kicking their players up in the air
I actually wanted Son to stay on the pitch so we could kick him so he would be carried off and having his leg put in half as well but we don’t have any one with any acumen to carry this out
It p@ss@s me off
We have no winners

You are a disgrace, or six years old.

It p@ss@s me off
We have no winners

Ok... so kicking our players up in the air bad, kicking their players up in the air good.

I got that right?

Han’s Tours actually are dead weird tbh, yes. What the hell does that mean “if he does again”? Are they living in a weird parallel universe where broken ankles end a footballer’s career?
I think they mean at the same level, which is understandable.

They are, without doubt, very good Evertonians.

Han’s Tours actually are dead weird tbh, yes. What the hell does that mean “if he does again”? Are they living in a weird parallel universe where broken ankles end a footballer’s career?

It could very well do, it depends on the severity of the break. Or if the operation is a success. Or how the rehab goes. Santi Cazorla injured his ankle innocuously and near ended up needing his whole foot amputated.

If Son's having nightmares about it then it serves him right, he 100% caused what happened.

It could very well do, it depends on the severity of the break. Or if the operation is a success. Or how the rehab goes. Santi Cazorla injured his ankle innocuously and near ended up needing his whole foot amputated.

If Son's having nightmares about it then it serves him right, he 100% caused what happened.

Santi Cazorla? Pretty sure he’s still playing like.

Footballers’ careers don’t end after leg breaks anymore. Everyone said this about Coleman and McCarthy, that they’d never play again, and both were back in training within 6 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.