2019/20 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephens was a better defender, as quick as Coleman got down the line better and could cross a ball better, whether he played with better players or not, if it come to an all time Everton side Stephen's would be in it.

Its stevens. Not stephens. At least get a title winning Everton players name right. He never played with peter reed or trevor stephen either.
The whole of that title winning defence were not the greatest players individualy. As a unit they were. Ratcliffe wasnt a great footballer either. His speed got him out of a lot of trouble.
On a one to one basis having watched both of them stevens certainly wasnt far better than coleman.
But we're going round the houses now with this one so i think we'll agree to just disagree

Its stevens. Not stephens. At least get a title winning Everton players name right. He never played with peter reed or trevor stephen either.
The whole of that title winning defence were not the greatest players individualy. As a unit they were. Ratcliffe wasnt a great footballer either. His speed got him out of a lot of trouble.
On a one to one basis having watched both of them stevens certainly wasnt far better than coleman.
But we're going round the houses now with this one so i think we'll agree to just disagree
Typing auto sorry.And it's Trevor Steven.

Needs to enter the national gurning championships once he's retired - he's had that much practice on the right hand side standing there with a gornless look on his face with his arms stretched out all helpless. Great player in the day mind you, but that's unfortunately long gone. Hopefully Sidibe impresses on Saturday and can keep the spot.

Loving these one on one spats breaking out all over GOT, that’s what this bunch of wasters at EFC are doing to us.

Well we are fighting over Ph , got an acid tongue does the lad.

Reed, Stephens and Stephen I love it and it went right over the head haha

Status
Not open for further replies.