Transfer Rumour Santiago Sosa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dubious source. lol

Remember when he said Funes Mori wasn't very good... everyone slaughtered him...few months later it turns out Funes Mori couldn't tackle a pie.
Yup, that was the player I was referring to in my post. The same people then went on to praise him when he said Richarlison was worth the money lol

Lookman, Onyekuru and Vlasic were bought for similar fees and have barely played a game for us and all could make a double profit. Sound business

Funes-Mori was alright, not top top level defender but a decent one. Perhaps lacking consistency more than anything. Vickery wrote him off completely and yet he's going to have what is a very good career playing for years in EPL and La Liga.

Funes-Mori was alright, not top top level defender but a decent one. Perhaps lacking consistency more than anything. Vickery wrote him off completely and yet he's going to have what is a very good career playing for years in EPL and La Liga.

He didnt. He said he would be surprised if he settled into the PL.

The tragic thing is that I’m pretty sure we could’ve gone for van Dijk at the time but Martinez went for funes-Mori instead.

Assuming he starts, Argentina play South Africa tonight at 7:30pm GMT, imagine it will be on Freesports (freeview channel so all can get it). They had 1 of the 5pm games and 1 of the half 7 games yesterday and with there only being one game at 730 imagine it'll be on.

he later stated that he may have been hasty in his assessment and may have made a mistake

Assuming he starts, Argentina play South Africa tonight at 7:30pm GMT, imagine it will be on Freesports (freeview channel so all can get it). They had 1 of the 5pm games and 1 of the half 7 games yesterday and with there only being one game at 730 imagine it'll be on.
You say that.... Checked the list of channels on the tv and in my area - nada. :(

A hundred channels selling twisted metal and aluminum oxide masquerading as jewelry - but no - no sports. Swindon truly is the arse end of nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.