Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have I got this right: some no mark who costs £5M is insisting on a contract that will see him being released if we provide him with the stepping stone he needs for his career?

No Dave, what's happened is someone has dreamt that up, presented it as fact and it's been repeated that many times it's become true.

I believe CNN and Reuters are now running it as breaking news

Have I got this right: some no mark who costs £5M is insisting on a contract that will see him being released if we provide him with the stepping stone he needs for his career?
Surprised you're calling him a no mark already. Wouldn't it be better to wait and see if we don't sign him so it can be a 'bargain missed opportunity' and another stick to best Koeman with?

Oh my god. Please make it stop.
04.jpg

Surprised you're calling him a no mark already. Wouldn't it be better to wait and see if we don't sign him so it can be a 'bargain missed opportunity' and another stick to best Koeman with?
Has he actually won anything...whilst being on the pitch in a final or contributed to a league winning campaign?

Every summer it's the same thing but this one is reaching new heights. Bed wetting on an epic scale, some of you lot should seek professional help!

Belay that fume , hold your fire, remember the notorious case of the architects doodle before you prematurely jump in with both feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.