Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is announced today how quickly will we get frustrated about how slow the next transfer is taking. I would give it at best 24 hours.

To be fair though Asensio is miles better than Sandro.

He may be, probably is, but he's not proven it conclusively yet - it's all potential.

Sandro is actually more proven in real terms.

My point is that is there really £95m in value between the two? If you look at Sandro objectively and if that min. fee release wasn't in place, that's a £20m player in today's market minimum.

He may be, probably is, but he's not proven it conclusively yet - it's all potential.

Sandro is actually more proven in real terms.

My point is that is there really £95m in value between the two? If you look at Sandro objectively and if that min. fee release wasn't in place, that's a £20m player in today's market minimum.

Yeh you don't really know how much he'd be valued at without that nifty release clause. Maybe even up to £30m in today's market?

wrong how? i hope he is class, but Niasse was meant to be class wasn't he? i would have thought every club in europe could afford his price thats all.

No mate, Niasse was never ever regarded as class, and the Spanish top flight is a hell of a lot more watched than is the Russian top flight so a hell of a lot more opinions on this lad floating about - and all are positive.

Who knows what wages we are paying the lad, pretty sure we can blow most European teams out the water in that regard, plus we made the personal effort in terms of both DoF and Manager going to watch the lad in person - and possible meet with him (not in Blackpool on the big dipper though)

Yeh you don't really know how much he'd be valued at without that nifty release clause. Maybe even up to £30m in today's market?

Iheanacho quoted at 25m, Dolberg quoted at around 30m+

Fair reflection of this lad would be amongst those two i'd say

I'm starting to like the cut of your jib Sir!!
I've always liked you my fellow blue. I like pretty much everyone on here. I also realise the madness of my football-crush for our former Catalan Prince.
All this is why I found it all so odd that you kept looking to blast me.
Anyway - let's forget all and keep debating. It's what this place is for!

wrong how? i hope he is class, but Niasse was meant to be class wasn't he? i would have thought every club in europe could afford his price thats all.

Had tons of reports from other members towards your account over the months saying your a kopite WUM. I rejected them all on the basis that cynical Evertonians exist but been keeping an eye on your posts - but even the most cynical aren't as bad as you. You roll out tired cliches and belittle Everton at every opportunity.

Be gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.