2018/19 Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look at the goals he scored for Malaga who are a poor team then there is clearly a player in there. Just needs the right coach behind him imo.
I've only watched him from the dreaded Youtube videos and he looked really good and probably one of the most excited signings since Barca were apparently sniffing around him while he was at the U21 WC, Such a shame it didn't work out.
Some gash spanish team will buy him for about 5m.

I've only watched him from the dreaded Youtube videos and he looked really good and probably one of the most excited signings since Barca were apparently sniffing around him while he was at the U21 WC, Such a shame it didn't work out.
Some gash spanish team will buy him for about 5m.

Unfortunately no gash Spanish team is going to pay his wage so we might possibly be restricted to loaning him out and paying most of his wages until his contract is up in 2021. I doubt he will take a big pay cut.

When played as a left sided attacking player, he still looks fine. He’s dangerous cutting inside, he has a good shot, he’s a decent enough passer. Saw his game against Athletico Madrid the other day and he played well. Doesn’t mean he’s good enough for us, but he still should get chances somewhere. If we have to keep loaning him out, so be it.

Unfortunately no gash Spanish team is going to pay his wage so we might possibly be restricted to loaning him out and paying most of his wages until his contract is up in 2021. I doubt he will take a big pay cut.

I’d play hardball with him, he onbviously hates Liverpool so I’d make him live here and train here , make him hate it so much that he will take a pay cut just to go home

I’d play hardball with him, he onbviously hates Liverpool so I’d make him live here and train here , make him hate it so much that he will take a pay cut just to go home
It’s certainly one tactic. He’s got a big time agent so that’s something to consider.

maybe we should give him another chance seeing as we will be paying his 120k a week for the next 3 years...

Status
Not open for further replies.