2018/19 Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just turned 23 did young Sandro.

Quite possibly the oldest looking 23 year old on record.
image.jpeg

Every manager has a favourite player who fans can not understand what they see in them

Moyes had Neville

Martinez had Naismith

Koeman had Bolasie

I fancy Sandro will be Silva's when you consider the amount of pre season he has had under his belt and him not being added to this exiled group of players.

Every manager has a favourite player who fans can not understand what they see in them

Moyes had Neville

Martinez had Naismith

Koeman had Bolasie

I fancy Sandro will be Silva's when you consider the amount of pre season he has had under his belt and him not being added to this exiled group of players.

I think Silva thinks (and probably not without reason) that when Sandro finally clicks he will probably be very useful, especially when we only have Niasse and DCL if Tosun gets injured / rubbish.

I still think there is a quality player inside Sandro. Whether Silva can bring it out of him or not remains to be seen but if he wants to keep him and try, it is fine with me.

Hopefully Silva can get something from the guy. Who knows, maybe it's about feeling part of the team. Koeman never struck me as a motivator. And Lardiola, well, who knows how Sandro reacted to the implementation of hoofball...

The fact that Sandro is not amongst the four players sent to train on their own coupled with all the game time he's received in preseason thus far suggests that Silva sees him as playing a role this season.
Despite Sandro only really playing well in one of those games I wouldn't be at all surprised if he starts against Wolves if Walcott is still injured.

He's worked hard has a decent setbpiece and looks more physically up to the PL than last season, worth a squad role. I don't know where his shooting has gone though, 15 in la league and he's barely got a few on target aside from his Europa goal for us.

The fact that Sandro is not amongst the four players sent to train on their own coupled with all the game time he's received in preseason thus far suggests that Silva sees him as playing a role this season.
Despite Sandro only really playing well in one of those games I wouldn't be at all surprised if he starts against Wolves if Walcott is still injured.

What a depressing thought. The guy ain’t making it at Everton.

I still think there is a quality player inside Sandro. Whether Silva can bring it out of him or not remains to be seen but if he wants to keep him and try, it is fine with me.
The only thing I've seen him do well so far is put in a mean ball from the right hand side. Martina could also do that on occasion. For me they are similar quality but one's on long contract on over £100k pw.

Think he's one we'll be trying to offload before the European window closes, probably on loan again.

Status
Not open for further replies.