Transfer Rumour Sami Khedira

Status
Not open for further replies.
We know our squad is not strong or deep enough.
We have a lot of young players in the squad and adding one or two older mo experienced players will only balance the squad.

Holgate, Mina, Godfrey, Branthwaite, Kenny , Nkonkou, Davies, Richarlison, Gordon, Iwobi are all young players so the addition of Khedira will certainly not turn it into an ageing squad.

We know our squad is not strong or deep enough.
We have a lot of young players in the squad and adding one or two older mo experienced players will only balance the squad.

Holgate, Mina, Godfrey, Branthwaite, Kenny , Nkonkou, Davies, Richarlison, Gordon, Iwobi are all young players so the addition of Khedira will certainly not turn it into an ageing squad.
We've loads of younger players. We need a balance of youth and experience. Khedira would be a high-quality squad player, no more than that. We're a wealthy club. We can well afford him. We won't be Dad's Army with him. It's a signing that could go south very quickly, or it could give Carlo some serious squad options over the course of a season.

No your right...You said “i thought if you wanted to finish in the top 4 you had to beat teams like West Ham and Fulham at home?

So what exactly are you saying?

Don’t people say we need to beat the likes of West Ham at home if we want to have any ambitions of top 4? But Leicester also can’t beat West Ham at home yet they’re “going to finish top 4”. Double standards at play here.

That doesn’t mean people aren’t allowed to be a bit wary about signing a 34 year old that’s played no football whatsoever in 13 months.
Put it this way. I have faith in Carlo. If he does not realise and we the keyboard managers can we would be PL manager.

You need to stop dismissing people’s very understandable and legitimate concerns with “well Carlo wants him”

Personally, I think it's a poor idea.

However, I am willing to entertain the idea that the guy with three European Cups to his name knows what he's doing, and sees something I don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.