Transfer Rumour Sami Khedira

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricardo pereira, soyuncu,fofana, Maddison, Justin were not CL players but they will be once Leicester have finished in the top 4 this season

always said that our transfer model is all wrong and we should be eyeing players like Soyuncu, Tielemans etc...

But don’t dismiss Khedira, adds some quality, albeit slow quality to a central midfield which cannot cope solely with Doucoure since Allan has been out.

6-18 months and that works for me.

Nkounkou and branthwaite won’t feature regular for a couple of years at least though. Leicester sign young players who are good enough to break through to the first team
Absolutely pointless focusing on what Leicester do. Not gonna change a thing is it. Does Khedira bring something to the table in this current squad? I think so, so do others and most importantly so does Carlo.

I get the feeling it's Khedira or no one, rather than Khedira over somebody else... On the basis that he's not Davies or Sigurdsson, welcome Sami!

Even though he's had injuries over the last couple of years he hasn't regressed massively. Its not so long ago he was one of the best CM in the world. Seeing as we need to strengthen our CM and Carlo knows him well I would love it if we managed to sign him.

I am a tad worried about him joining, but what do I know?!?
I trust our manager, and doubt he is costing THAT much anyway. Lets wait and see.

This is Leicester who have dropped the same amount of points we have, who's ground we've won at, who have to come to our ground and who have a history of bottling 2nd half of seasons, yes?
3rd in the league, playing in Europe and won the league 5 years ago

all thing we’d to love to be able to say

It can only be a short term thing to cover for the return of Gbamin surely? I honestly don't see it as anything else. If we go offering long term contracts on big wages then the club will have shown it's not learn't anything. I honestly could'nt think of a player i want less but hey ho it is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.