Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the rag

Allardyce did not join the rest of his squad for the lap, but has explained that was down to his media commitments.
“I didn't come out because of my media commitments,” Allardyce said.
“You have a certain time to go onto the TV otherwise you get fined, so I have to commit to that.
“That's what the rules are. Rules are you've got a certain time to get out and get your interviews done.
“I clapped to the fans as I went off.”

More excuses to go with the rest he spouted

F4AC3028-5448-450E-883C-766BEFBA250A.jpeg

Has a short memory doesn’t he. The Bisto Bandit. Absolute state of it

You really can't read properly or comprehend can you. On many posts I've stated that Allardyce has done his job and I don't want him here next season. I just don't see the point of having to return to the schoolyard to prove it. Still if making personal insults against someone who will never read them makes you feel better about yourself.... On you go!
6EEDDB29-43B6-4C65-B9E7-7108C854CA05.jpeg

Tally ho

From the rag

Allardyce did not join the rest of his squad for the lap, but has explained that was down to his media commitments.
“You have a certain time to go onto the TV otherwise you get fined, so I have to commit to that.
“That's what the rules are. Rules are you've got a certain time to get out and get your interviews done.

More excuses to go with the rest he spouted

Fat greedy cart.

The fact he did not go out for the lap after the game either shows he's goin or his utter disdain for supporters. If it's the latter he should be held accountable for not Doin it
It suggests to me they didnt want to give any more ammunition to any of their doubters inside and outside the club.

The fact he did not go out for the lap after the game either shows he's goin or his utter disdain for supporters. If it's the latter he should be held accountable for not Doin it

He may have taken advice from the security, that it wouldn`t really be a very good idea to go walkabout, due to the mood of the "minority ".

It`ll be interesting to see how he spins the amount of stick he took this time.

Gobsmacked at some of the comments from Hoddle, if your not in the top 6 then you have no right to expect entertainment. . All of them said how bored they were watching that, welcome to our world under Allardyce.

I can't stand football right now. The Premier League is elitist and the national team has died a death because all these players are paid so much money so early in their careers they haven't got the hunger to strive to be the best.

Got to be mate. What manager of a club doesn’t do the lap of honour?[/QUOTE
Couldn't get over today in any case, but certainly wouldn't have come. I'm in my 55th year now going the match and it's the first time I've felt so strongly about the path we seem to be taking.
Who says as you get older you begin to mellow.

He may have taken advice from the security, that it wouldn`t really be a very good idea to go walkabout, due to the mood of the "minority ".

It`ll be interesting to see how he spins the amount of stick he took this time.
He said he had to do media work or he would have been fined, what a clown his time is up

Amazing all these pundits saying what a great job Sam has done. Makes you wonder, with only a year left on his contract, why none of them are touting him for the Arsenal job. What would their answer be to that suggestion, I wonder?

He has lots of media mates, as he always gives an interview.

The pundits keep churning out "Everton fans are unrealistic, shirley PL survival was his brief this season".

The questions they never ask is, why still the same style of football, once safety was secured?

Allardyce on why he didn't attend the lap of appreciation:

I guess Moyes, Martinez and Koeman did not get the memo then.

A lying toe-rag right till the bitter end. He has either already been told he is going after the last game and didn't give a crap or knew he would be booed off the pitch and was advised not to. Probably both.

Status
Not open for further replies.