Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He wont be here past May.

I think we all need to remain calm and realise that and not get too anti-Sam.

He's not suited to what we require and it was pure panic that saw him appointed. It's not his fault, it's the idiot owner.

Happy to see the next few months out and see what that brings. I bear no ill will to Allardyce. He is what he is.
This is a very good summary. It's not worth our while getting annoyed at him. Blame the garbage board with zero ambition.

He's not suited to what we require and it was pure panic that saw him appointed. It's not his fault, it's the idiot owner.

Happy to see the next few months out and see what that brings. I bear no ill will to Allardyce. He is what he is.
Agreed. All Sam is doing is what Moshiri paid him to do. His MO is keep a cleansheet and then hopefully nick a goal, it is drab but will do the job for him. He has no motive to change the way he does things and become more expansive, so those who think that will change once he 'steadies the ship' ar barking up the wrong tree. Come May 13 he will pocket a big fat cheque and disappear into the sunset.

This is it in a nutshell.

If Sam gets next season it means he has pulled a rabbit out of a hat and got us in Europe or won the FA cup.

If that happens i would not be disappointed.

Davek - fair enough on your point regarding Allardyce. 'Idiot owner' - the man who has cleared our debt at least to a point that we are financially viable again, and allowed us to seriously start the process of finding a much needed new stadium that will define Everton's future!?!?

Not sure what you are really expecting here but there are a few fans on this forum that need:
1. Take a look at their own continuous negativity towards the club..... &
2. Get realistic about where we are as a marketable football club - there are not many billionaires out there waiting to take over at Goodison.

There have been mistakes, yes...but maybe the man trusted the people that got him to the club in the first place to do a better job of it!??! Rest assured - if Moshiri were to walk whilst demanding his financial support back, then Everton would almost certainly never get back to being truly competitive, return immediately to absolute mediocrity, followed inevitably by relegation at some point in the not too distant future.

Status
Not open for further replies.