Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton manager Sam Allardyce on MOTD: "We lost it by not scoring the second goal when we had clear, clear opportunities. At least three in the first half.

"Burnley hadn't won in 11 and if we went 2-0 up it would have been hugely difficult for them.

"We gifted them a goal which lifted the spirits around the ground. And I always dislike conceding from a corner, it could be avoided.

"That's five away defeats on the trot. It's simply not good enough.

"Ashley Williams getting sent off sums our day up. It shouldn't happen, he's swung his arm and he's an experienced player.

"I feel worse than the fans - they won't believe this - but it's my responsibility. I go home and say to myself 'how do I put this right?' For me to see the players under perform in the second half is very disappointing for me. It's my problem to sort it out."

Allardyce
He picked Keane & Williams the other players know they are both awful

He then subbed the kid the easy target

Followed by the new boy foreigner the second easiest target

He knows he is gone & is constantly attacking everything to detract from his own performances.

Just sack him tonight

Everton manager Sam Allardyce on MOTD: "We lost it by not scoring the second goal when we had clear, clear opportunities. At least three in the first half.

"Burnley hadn't won in 11 and if we went 2-0 up it would have been hugely difficult for them.

"We gifted them a goal which lifted the spirits around the ground. And I always dislike conceding from a corner, it could be avoided.

"Ashley Williams getting sent off sums our day up. It shouldn't happen, he's swung his arm and he's an experienced player.

"I feel worse than the fans - they won't believe this - but it's my responsibility. I go home and say to myself 'how do I put this right?' For me to see the players under perform in the second half is very disappointing for me. It's my problem to sort it out."

Resign.

Because as I've said for ages now, as well as being a hard faced get, all of this is one big joke to him.
I honestly don't know what to say about the situation the club is in now, but this is like a surreal experience for me. I can't believe this is happening.

Just a big pay day for him.

He orchestrated a media blitz to force Everton's hand, and that 'kin oaf Moshiri fell for the con-trick....and people believe he can deliver a £600M stadium.

He's just a gormless bean counter.

His interview on Sky, he smirked, like proper smirked, when the reporter mentioned the fans not being happy when Gilfi went off.
The fella couldn't give a toss.

Remember though Sam, and I quote Alan Ball.. " YOU CAN'T KID EVERTONIANS "

Status
Not open for further replies.