Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably not in this case, because we didn't have any option but to give him that large pay off because he had another 12 months on his contract. We couldn't really say "Sign this NDA or we won't pay you" because he'd just sue us, and win.
'Exclusive' on Talksport is usually a big letdown anyway, still think there would have been an agreement in place and an extra bung in his arse pocket, we'll see.

'Exclusive' on Talksport is usually a big letdown anyway, still think there would have been an agreement in place and an extra bung in his arse pocket, we'll see.

Oh yes, that does often happen. He was quite conciliatory in his interview so he could well have some kind of agreement.

Great article about him in the Guardian today, none of the usual media spin on this one
The most telling part of the piece.

"That leaves the not insignificant matters of a stadium finance deal and a fourth management team in eight months to be resolved. Everton are relieved of Allardyce but in many respects are also back to square one."

"That leaves the not insignificant matters of a stadium finance deal and a fourth management team in eight months to be resolved. Everton are relieved of Allardyce but in many respects are also back to square one."
You really are a little ray of sunshine aren`t you ;)

Being back to square one is a positive and not a negative in my view. We all make mistakes christ the amount of appointments I've made which are a flop in terms of employment I could write a column myself. It think it's refreshing to have a full change at the helm as it shows intent we aren't to be messed with you mess up your out end of.

Sam came in, did a job and now has been moved on.
Very quickly confined to history.

What is far more important is looking forward who will our manager be, how influential will Brands be, what transfer budget will we have and which players come... and go, as well we have the new stadium project... these are the things that I want to hear about not a former manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.