Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If everything is true, the board arent going to back him and he has a mere few games to go - ill bet he starts pop corning even more in the pressers, about how he is planning for the summer, how he is excited for last season.

The gravy guzzling weapon even said in his book, when he was at West Ham he was doing the same just to wind their fans up....

The stupid melon head.

Know what your saying mate, but supposedly Allardyce was only brought in to save us from relegation :hayee: and it wouldn’t surprise me if in his contract he didn’t have a bonus clause for ‘keeping us up’
He was only brought in to 'save us from relegation' (absolutely pathetic I know) but why else would a club hire Sam Allardyce? The club pressed the panic button far to early. He will deffo have a 'keep us up bonus' no doubt about that!! Me or you could of achieved that...

If everything is true, the board arent going to back him and he has a mere few games to go - ill bet he starts pop corning even more in the pressers, about how he is planning for the summer, how he is excited for last season.

The gravy guzzling weapon even said in his book, when he was at West Ham he was doing the same just to wind their fans up....

The stupid melon head.

That's exactly what he'll do, and everyone is going to fall for it again. Flapping because he wasn't sacked 4 seconds after the whistle went against Stoke when we'd hit 40 points. He is leaving, that's that.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ive-support-Everton-chief-Farhad-Moshiri.html

Not sure why we’d cart them both down to London and not tell either of them where they stand. Surely if they were staying they’d be told, and surely the fact they both went together means they’re off as a pair. I do hope so.

The Silva/Fonseca and Brands links continue to rumble on. You’d have to be delighted with that given the current circus.

So we finish 7/8th, doesn’t anyone reckon that Moshiri May think that Allardyce deserves next season?
Personally I think he deserves another season.

lollollollollol
Not really. Nothing he's done has shown he will rebuild the club such that it can challenge for any prize. Pay the man his money, do it as dignified as possible and move on. Let us punks in the cheap seats have our bread and circuses.

the fume in half hours time when he comes out, cuppa tea in hand, smile from ear to ear and says he's already planning for next season before whipping out a big cash of money labelled Arteta Money.

Status
Not open for further replies.