Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though it was a month before?

Yes, the point being that in no way has the football got any better whatsoever. Since Sam came in, every game has been like that Brighton one or worse.

You are trying to argue against my point of sam not saving us, as we didn’t need saving, so you are trying to say he did save us. But every game has been like that Brighton one that you point out, except since Sam has come in, we have statistically been one of the worst, if not the worst team for attacking.

Like I’ve already said, Koeman wasn’t doing a good job, but he was picking up points in a similar vein to how Allardyce has, however we were at least attacking more and creating more chances.

We conceded a lot of goals at the start of season against teams in the top 7, that hasn’t changed. (Take out liverpool as Koeman never played then) we conceded 16 against the top 7 when Koeman was here, Allardyce has also conceded 16 against them. So he hasn’t even showed us defensively which is what he is renowned for.

It’s all conjecture, We don’t know if Koeman would have kept us up, but I believe he would have done, and think we would be better off now if he had as we could create chances, even if we were lacking that finishing touch that we still lack now.

Sam didn’t save us, as he has done no better than Koeman was doing when you compare matches and the football is worse in my opinion. (And that’s all it is, I shouldn’t need to clarify when posting on a forum)

Yes, the point being that in no way has the football got any better whatsoever. Since Sam came in, every game has been like that Brighton one or worse.

You are trying to argue against my point of sam not saving us, as we didn’t need saving, so you are trying to say he did save us. But every game has been like that Brighton one that you point out, except since Sam has come in, we have statistically been one of the worst, if not the worst team for attacking.

Like I’ve already said, Koeman wasn’t doing a good job, but he was picking up points in a similar vein to how Allardyce has, however we were at least attacking more and creating more chances.

We conceded a lot of goals at the start of season against teams in the top 7, that hasn’t changed. (Take out liverpool as Koeman never played then) we conceded 16 against the top 7 when Koeman was here, Allardyce has also conceded 16 against them.

It’s all conjecture, We don’t know if Koeman would have kept us up, but I believe he would have done, and think we would be better off now if he had as we could create chances, even if we were lacking that finishing touch that we still lack now.

Sam didn’t save us, as he has done no better than Koeman was doing when you compare matches and the football is worse in my opinion. (And that’s all it is, I shouldn’t need to clarify when posting on a forum)
As you quite rightly said,it's all guesswork but.
"Everton have now accrued 30 points since his appointment at the end of November. That puts them among the top six clubs in the Premier League since his arrival. Above Arsene Wenger's Arsenal. Only four points below Antonio Conte's Chelsea."
Doubt somehow those stats fit your agenda.

You cannot want him to remain. If you want the best for Everton simple mate
Have you seen a post where I have said I want him to stay? My point is that Moshiri will make the decision,not me,not you,and if you really think he cares what the fans think...I'd start on the Valium now if I were you.

We need better lads, we can't honestly be happy with him long term.
Sir, would you be surprised if he remained?
I see Kenwright and Moshiri being satisfied with taking a slice of the TV deal pie and nothing more. Thus low expectation Allardyce completely ticks all the boxes, as all he's after is a low expectation role and a big contract.

I see Kenwright and Moshiri being satisfied with taking a slice of the TV deal pie and nothing more. Thus low expectation Allardyce completely ticks all the boxes, as all he's after is a low expectation role and a big contract.
As more days go bye it's looking more likely.If he's here next season I won't be happy but I'll just get on with supporting the team just like I did under Walter Smith.

I'd be surprised yes.

Moshiri is swayed (wrongly in some ways but not here) by popular fan opinions, and likes a big name.

Sam is neither popular nor a big name. Even Bill doesn't want him.

Status
Not open for further replies.