Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I renewed today for next season so knowing my luck with Everton the big old gravy lover will still be in charge;)lol

It could be worse mate,,,we could still have rk at the helm,,,think back to the nightmare last Autumn until BS come in and sorted it out. Just think...he had N'zonzi at Blackburn...that same player was bossing the midfield for Sevilla at ot...but hey...the sheep...you know

Ok Marco, you have the floor, please tell me 1 reason why we should retain Sam as our manager and dont use the fact that a good player once played under him.

Because there is no one better to come in at this moment.

The floor is all yours if you can name a manager who can come in the summer and take things on,,,(with the present squad) < clue for you.

Big question,,,who do you get in though?? Who can rebuild the club on the pitch???

Rebuilding the club means across the board i.e it is more than just the Manager. If we are to move forward, changes are needed at the hierarchy level, management level and as well as on the field. Just changing the Manager would not solve the problems, however a new Manager is definitely required as part of said rebuild if we are to move forward.

Rebuilding the club means across the board i.e it is more than just the Manager. If we are to move forward, changes are needed at the hierarchy level, management level and as well as on the field. Just changing the Manager would not solve the problems, however a new Manager is definitely required as part of said rebuild if we are to move forward.

Exactly lets hire rk then...

Roberto Martinez, Ronald Koeman, David Moyes, David Unsworth, Walter Smith, Mike Walker are also Managers of Everton who have kept us safe.

rk?? Give you DM x

Safe is what we are now...so we need a manager to take the club by the scruff of the neck...change the rs tea ladies if need be...any suggestions??

Status
Not open for further replies.