Homepage Update: Sam Allardyce will leave Everton within 24 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky bet telling you to put your money on Silva
1 week later big yellow banner on SSN
Fonseca/ Emery / Arteta Etc named as new Everton manager.
As far as I can see Sky Sports and all it’s channels and websites are just buses to drive people to where the real money is , SKYBET.
Never seen a poor bookie in my life , while some lads on my jobs have to get their wages paid into their wives bank accounts to save their marriages , houses etc.

Big win for Sky Bet owners! This is where your money goes.

City A.M. 21 April 2018

Sky and private equity firm CVC Capital Partners have sold betting and gaming firm Sky Bet to the Canadian owners of Pokerstars Stars Group for £3.6bn in a deal that will create the world’s largest publicly listed online gaming company.

Former Formula One owner CVC, which bought a majority stake in Sky Bet in 2015 through a deal which reportedly valued the company at around £800m, is set to bank an estimated £2bn profit.

Last edited:
Bull ****

He was employed to keep the club up and that goal was achieved, and got a 8th place to go with it. From moshiri's perspective it has been a successful appointment and job done.

From the clubs perspective he should be sacked with a bit of class and dignity because he did everything that was asked of him.

From the fans point of view? Sure, guy is a gravy monster that would take the club nowhere, but the fans don't run the club nor should they.

All this is doing is damaging the reputation of the club. The media, pundits, other teams fans are all going to be looking at the club and just see the classless way they have dealt with it.
He compared Everton with West Ham and Newcastle, he doesn't deserve any respect from us.

Status
Not open for further replies.