• Thumbs Up

Votes: 120 33.1%
  • Thumbs Down

Votes: 242 66.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This season is disgraceful.

Anyone associated with the decision making at this club needs to resign.

What's a disgrace - more than the appointment itself, which unfortunately given our predicament is kind of expected - is how bad the team are and how we've got to this point.

There has been no decisive action for 6 weeks.

This could have been done a week after Koeman and even though Sam wouldn't have been a popular choice then, we'd have been 4 weeks into our recovery under him, instead of now waiting until Christmas for that upturn to start (imo).

Alternatively, and much preferably, we could have got Dyche, or Tuchel, or someone else - had we acted quickly and with purpose.

Even the club knows it's a disgrace. Check the tone of those social media messages - no celebration, not even a picture of Allardyce; nothing, because they know they're communicating something that will go down like a lead balloon.

Oh and of course they can't quote the chairman as apparently he doesn't use the clubs own press department and instead uses the smarmy beaut that is Jim White instead, embarrassing the club further every few weeks.

Disgusted. I could cope with Everton just being crap on the pitch; I can't cope with this manure.

5/6 weeks to announce a manager who was out of work the entire time...

If more proof was needed that we were rejected by all other approached managers

Anyway he’s in now, so I’ll get behind him and hope he surprises people and gets us on track

Silva and Fonesca would both have joined. Their clubs didn't want them to leave halfway through the season - quite understandably.

Dyche, had we acted swiftly, would have been different.

He has a buy-out clause. Five weeks ago I think he'd have jumped at the chance to join us. Right now, no chance he would - it's too big of a gamble for him. So = Sam.

A bit like your missus's shouting up that you've won the lottery.

When you, yourself, check the ticket.

It's 2 numbers only, and a free lucky dip for the next drawer.

YIPPEE!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.