Salty Kopite Media

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Kopites are salty because what they've seen is that we have a real fanbase, and they know deep down in the pits of their black hearts that they don't. Their own club considers their local supporters 'legacy fans', less than half of their ground allocation is reserved for season tickets so they can rip off day trippers from London and Norway which has completely killed the Anfield atmosphere - apart from a couple of minutes at the start of a game when they all sing off their hymn sheets. All their supporters are is useful idiots to be flogged merch to. Their American ownership would up sticks and move the club to America tomorrow if it could.

I've said it in multiple threads, but if that club went through the season we've just had, their fans would either abandon Anfield completely or burn it to the ground. Must kill them to see 20,000+ blues having an impeccably well behaved party on the pitch. Whenever they have anything to celebrate the trail of destruction, and sometimes even death, follows swiftly behind.

The Kopites are salty because what they've seen is that we have a real fanbase, and they know deep down in the pits of their black hearts that they don't. Their own club considers their local supporters 'legacy fans', less than half of their ground allocation is reserved for season tickets so they can rip off day trippers from London and Norway which has completely killed the Anfield atmosphere - apart from a couple of minutes at the start of a game when they all sing off their hymn sheets. All their supporters are is useful idiots to be flogged merch to. Their American ownership would up sticks and move the club to America tomorrow if it could.

I've said it in multiple threads, but if that club went through the season we've just had, their fans would either abandon Anfield completely or burn it to the ground. Must kill them to see 20,000+ blues having an impeccably well behaved party on the pitch. Whenever they have anything to celebrate the trail of destruction, and sometimes even death, follows swiftly behind.
There time will come

'kin nailed it mate.

And Klopp's a weirdo

Nailed

I honestly think the Kopite are fuming because this is “their time”, yet in. A time where Liverpool can with the Quadruple, the city rivals couldn’t care less, because we’ve built something amazing and are enjoying ourselves.

How dare we not give them full attention! I for one am loving th fact Everton has engulfed me to the point where I couldn’t give a toss what they’re doing.

I'm no psychologist, but these current banners that keep popping up hit their narcissistic nail on the head - if they were made of chocolate they would eat themselves...
Then blame Chelsea no doubt

View attachment 166658
Aye

1653121819079.png

1653121908426.png

1653122035838.png

Attachments

• 1653121890319.png
    1653121890319.png
    34.7 KB · Views: 52

remember the glory days of 2010 when they was facin g administration, doing soppy video s comparing plight of their club to poor familes being raped and pillaged,??.

and their attendance suffered??

So… 2 forest fans assult a Sheff Utd player.
Swindon players are assaulted by Port Vale fans.
Viera attacks an Everton fan…. Yet Viera done nothing wrong and Everton should be punished…even though pitch invasion happen every single year
I am looking forward to pitch invasions tomorrow by the sky 6 and commentators saying how it makes the game special. Hope they choke on their words.

They can’t handle us having any attention can they?

It’s brilliant.

All the reds giving me loads on WhatsApp, and it’s because they’re fuming. They’re so angry we aren’t miserable.

They’re like gremlins, don’t feed them, or in their case don’t give them attention and they turn into this grotesque beast.

Give me it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.