Salty Kopite Media

Status
Not open for further replies.
The absolute state of the media and other sets of fans today. Confirmed that everyone has wanted Everton to go down for months and on the back of that comeback last night, they simply cannot handle we have stayed up.

The shear amount of nonsense knocking about, trying to scrape anything together to get a points deduction of some sort is nothing short of embarrassing. All over the place.

I feel this is only just beginning and the more it keeps getting talked about, i fear something could stick. Its literally all everyone in England is talking about today.
Great post mate - 100% what’s going on. I’m loving seeing the reaction, especially from the bitter fans of lancearmstrong fc.

They can’t take it and thought it was nailed on that we were going down, with all the var and ref disgraces we’ve suffered, so now the nonsense starts, and I too fear something might stick here - there’s too many arseholes stirring the pot.

I wouldn’t trust the fa, the premier league or the media as far as I could kick them (that’s not as far as viera kicks kids obvs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.