Salty Kopite Media

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you will find @Twinkletoes123 that that photograph is faked. I mean, the Man City coach took an entirely different route to the normal one. A route that was selected by the Chief of Police and known only to himself and the coach driver.
The Chief of Police being a total rs fan would never have let that information be know to,,,,,,er,,,,,,hang on. I'll get back to you on that one.

Just a thread in case anyone wants to share any kopite saltiness from last night.

This is a funny one

KEERRIISSSTE! Anything, just Anything that happens newsworthy these days, the media flock to the door of the ass hole with teeth to ask his opinion.
Why the media think this greb is a Sage is, oops, my mistake, the media are all rs and cannot, therefore, possibly have an opinion of their own until someone tells them what it is.

Didn't they produce some book of songs one time that looked like a bible?

I'm convinced something similar will happen with Klopp, there will be fatwas issued for anyone in the clult not speaking about him in the most revered terms.

It's all gone to his head.

Every bloody night he is on, musing about something. Putin doesn't get this exposure in Russia.

so much deflection to excuse and protect the worst behaviour of North Face wearing scallies who don't know what's acceptable and they type of fellas who are doing lines of coke and losing their phones in Angels on a weekend well into their forties. if you don't reflect, come together as a fanbase to call out when we've done something wrong it'll only get worse.

salty-tears.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.