Salty Kopite Media

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is the same club who's fan base stormed the streets of Liverpool during a pandemic when social distancing was still in force and began firing rockets and fire works at buildings thinking it was hilarious.

No mate , that was actually Evertonian’s who went out and bought millions of pounds worth of RS merchandise and then masqueraded as RS fans in order to make them look bad, you know, like the Everton fans that spray painted “5 times “ on the tower.

Another borderline salty. For him he’s managed to keep a relatively low profile this time but he did go a bit to town on the salty retweets. Even retweeting the Mail which I guess Guardian journalists don’t often do

ooh hang on, let me think, all the walls are up in L4, all the local waiters remain un-hospitalised, the footpaths remains fully paved, the Liver Building isn't singed, no-one had an unplanned swim in a fountain, no one saw a little fat guy pulling one off at the top of a lamp post, and no one died. Have I missed something???

ooh hang on, let me think, all the walls are up in L4, all the local waiters remain un-hospitalised, the footpaths remains fully paved, the Liver Building isn't singed, no-one had an unplanned swim in a fountain, no one saw a little fat guy pulling one off at the top of a lamp post, and no one died. Have I missed something???
The Palace team bus didn’t get bricked and none of their coaching staff were spat at.

The neighbours cannot stand the attention being taken off them like some spoilt kid. Without doubt there is an unspoken annoyance by them having to witness one of the best atmospheres in a stadium in the city that's not theirs. I really think that's biting them and they are barking back everywhere. At the end of the day they are just a strange lot that obsess on the failings of Utd, City and ourselves even when all they should be talking about is what they could still potentially achieve this season. Strange bunch.

After the game there was trouble but that could of just been idiots who joined in could of been blues personally I think it was them damn Chelsea fans again

I'm no psychologist, but these current banners that keep popping up hit their narcissistic nail on the head - if they were made of chocolate they would eat themselves...
Then blame Chelsea no doubt

alwpjil8wju81.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.