Transfer Rumour Salomon Rondon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

standards should be kept pretty low for a backup striker so on his experience he'll do okay by me.

Wait and see.

I dont know what people are expecting - we aint signing 15-20 goal a season forward to warm the bench.

If Rondon can come in and chip in 6-8 goals a season off the bench/occasional start he's done his job.
Strike 2 against the waiter here.

Things heating up nicely.

Not good enough as a player, the manager can’t avoid criticism for this.

given his age will be on big money as well.
Of the 2 Townsend is probably the more sound but in reality both are unacceptable
Your lucky most of your Townsend and Gray bad mouthing are behind locked threads. Otherwise I'd of vaulted you so hard GOTs servers would short circuit.

Screenshot_20210829-192026_Chrome.jpg

Not sure on Salmon yum, but if you don't fancy him I'm Putting down for the golden boot.

Spoke to Brands earlier.

Said talks are progressing very well.

Personal terms are a bit of a problem; we want to pay him 100k a week and the player wants 50k.
Fake news. Brands doesn't work on Sundays. Especially if it's before a bank holiday.

Your lucky most of your Townsend and Gray bad mouthing are behind locked threads. Otherwise I'd of vaulted you so hard GOTs servers would short circuit.

View attachment 137336
As far as Gray goes we know he’s good for 2 games and bad for 3 - at the moment I’ve seen 2 decent games out of him.

Leicester fans lost patience with him.

but of course according to some he’s already the second coming of Messi.

Status
Not open for further replies.