2021/22 Salomón Rondón

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t blame Rondon for anything, average player given the opportunity to play for us and he jumped at it. He’s not good enough or physically fit enough it seems but none his fault. I’d be surprised if he wanted to even play the amount of football he’s played with us. He’s obviously not up to it.

I don’t blame Rondon for anything, average player given the opportunity to play for us and he jumped at it. He’s not good enough or physically fit enough it seems but none his fault. I’d be surprised if he wanted to even play the amount of football he’s played with us. He’s obviously not up to it.
Average I have seen far better CF in the National League.....

I blame him for everything. You know you are not fit, get fit. Chase everything, defend from the front.

What did he do, Not interested in getting fit, just jogs around, then huffs and puffs after 30 minutes..

Dennis had just as little skill, but my god he ran his heart out every match for 95 minutes and tried to defend from the front and fought for the team.

This lazy F, starts jogging after 20 minutes.

….spare a thought for the lad. Nobody will pick him now but he still has to turn up for training with his mates everyday, have access to physios and masseuse, the gym room, the heated swimming pool and the Michelin star 1st team cafeteria.

circa £50k per week going into his bank for the next two or three years.

What a time to be a dreadful footballer.

….spare a thought for the lad. Nobody will pick him now but he still has to turn up for training with his mates everyday, have access to physios and masseuse, the gym room, the heated swimming pool and the Michelin star 1st team cafeteria.

circa £50k per week going into his bank for the next two or three years.

What a time to be a dreadful footballer.
Such is the life of the unfortunate.

I feel like Benitez was doing that thing on Championship Manager where you take over a club you hate and try as hard as you can to destroy them before they sack you. How did the board sanction the sale of Digne if they were so close to binning him?!

Status
Not open for further replies.