2021/22 Salomón Rondón

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Ham also wanted him.

When fully fit he's a decent back up lad just needs time

The key is back up really. Hes never going to be at the level of DCL/Richarlison, but at least stylistically he fits.

What I would say though, is that we are better with him on the pitch. When he went off at QPR/Villa a lot of the threat went.

He is not going to run in behind anymore and hasnt got the best spring, but his hold up play I quite good and he occupies a defender.

Malaga letting their interest be known that they'll take him once we decide to subsidise 90% of his wages just to get him out the door...

90% eh?
how long have Everton been talking to Malaga about this, a few weeks?
what's that, you made it all up?
why on earth...

From the Newcastle end. Sounds like he had a similar start up there

https://www.[Publication is blackli...-newcastle-united-expert-explains-why-3398870
No turning back after it took him 3 months to get fit and then he scored 11 goals as their first choice striker......

You wanna see how sharp he is getting to the front of the Finch Farm Canteen queue fkr his dinner.

He's known as twinkle toes by the lads such is the speed which he moves through the corridors
We shouldn't be buying players of his age, thank god we didn't go after that geriatric Polish striker playing in Germany.

Just an observation of the player who will lead this club out at old trafford at the weekend looks like he struggles to walk let alone run.
Scrutiny is a bit drama queenish.
I wasn't having a go, it just struck me that everyone is watching his every move, must be quite a contrast to where he was a month ago. He can't have been expecting to be the only fit striker in a team suddenly pushing for the summit of the PL

Status
Not open for further replies.