RUMOUR BUSTER - Just Stop It, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I just politely remind all users that negative reputation and the comments associated with them are flagged for the admin.

Writing 'tit' does count as abuse. Any more and infractions will be handed out. It's not that hard to write "I disagree mate".

Can I just politely remind all users that negative reputation and the comments associated with them are flagged for the admin.

Writing 'tit' does count as abuse. Any more and infractions will be handed out. It's not that hard to write "I disagree mate".

Lesson learnt, sorry mate

I meant to ask, just because I wrote tit doesn't mean the rep doesn't get given does it? If it does can you change it to 'I disagree mate' Thank you kindly.

Like the Moyes at the Etihad wasnt the most ridiculous page after page of tiresome babble about sauces!! but still the Rodwell deal emerged.... from that conjecture, or was it just a PL managers meeting....

In hindsight, it's fair to assume he was there regarding the rodwell move. But at the time, that thread was 10+ pages of bollocks. Of all the rumours and conclusions people were jumping to, no one put this move forward as a possibility. So the fact Moyes was there was interesting, and suggested possible business with them, but that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.